Thursday, November 15, 2007

I've reached office at a surprisingly 8.30am. It's not usual to see me around at the time unless u're talking about 9-9.30am.

The reason for the early timing is due to the location of my stay over.

Was staying over at uncle's place last night cause all of them were outstation. So to be exact, I was a guard dog. It's freaky to stay in a 2-storey terrace house with just the maid. So I got cou ricky to stay over... And this dude has to come at 11.30pm.

I cldn't wait any longer. No. My bowels cldn't wait any longer... I had to bomb Afghan. Went up alone to shower.

Anyways took a private bus to work, it's way much faster and convienent. Of coz! At a cost of 2.50. It's worth anyways.

I'm rather free at work now since I have a helper now. And my job now is to dump everything to her. Cause I'M GOING ON LEAVE!!!

21nov-4dec. Don't woah... cause I deserve it. I need a good rest.

My leave is nicely planned out alr. I've loads to do.

It just feels different. 3 more days.... 10 days of leave! and a helper now. What's more can I ask for? OH... pay raise! hee...

Time now is 1.44pm. Lunch time!

No comments: