Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm struggling hard to keep myself focus in my studies.

Exams are just one day away and I've hardly prepare anything much. What have I done the past few days?

I really don't know. concentration only comes in the night. And in the day it's just time for Jocelyn's lazy afternoon.

My life is better much like a roller coaster nowadays. I think I know where the problem is. But why is it so difficult. Why do I find it so restless or weak to stand against it.

I have time to reflect on my actions. But I chose to leave it at the back of my mind.

Am I just such a coward to admit? While on the outside stands a ego and strong me.

Nobody screwed up my life, except myself.

Work could have been fine, even though it's really shitty.

But it's just how you see it.

I need to get my life back in shape. Like how it used to be.

I pray for help, O God!

No comments: