Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been madness at work these 2 days.

The word "madness" seems to be always used to describe my work. Frankly speaking it is. It comes and goes like nobody's business. It can be calm this moment and stormy the next. Sometimes I think it's too much. 'cause every single payment is urgent. But there's only me. One Jocelyn.

Yesterday's work left me seeing red. And really realise the reason why many hate these, in this case I would like to refer to them as "zi you shen". Learnt this when I was in HK. They are really horrible. Calling china is always the greatest challenge for me. And I was being transferred here and there. Details I shall save it. Manage to get it settled after 2 days. And I'm "impressed" with their working attitude. How could their main branch sent our amendment to the wrong branch?! We're talking about payments here. Late payments=lost of interest or causing a OD in client's account. I take my hats off them. They're nothing but "superb".

This case was already driving me crazy and this morning I've so many payments that are urgently waiting to be authorised. I wonder how I manage to cope, but I just did.

So much about work. Let's gossip abit.

I've a stalker sitting next to me and he's slowly getting on my nerves and a pain in the arse. He did something that probably NO ONE will ever do. Didn't they say men think from one box to another. But he's thinking OUT of the box. It was a stupid thing to do.

He's been bugging me and my colleague for weeks as to why I'm not speaking to him. Somethings are just best left unspoken. I was already slowly talking to him but he screwed it up yesterday.

We have templates at work to used when crediting the client's a/c. Once the entry is keyed, it would be reflected in client's a/c, pending for my approval. This smart alec actually type "Ms lee, can u pls tell me why are you not talking to me leh. I really dont know why leh." So you know why it's stupid.

Luckily I found out in time, reprimanded him a little and ran away from the qns. It stepped on my tail again.

What can I say. He's just too imaginative. Smart.

I've been through lots of emotions yesterday, good thing was it ended on a happy note. I bought a pair of boots for 50 bucks. Cheap!

My mind is wandering off soon... Getting slpy.

Gotta sleep early and prepare for a power pac morning!! Body combat here I come!!

Ciaoz everyone!

Till then! Take care!

No comments: