Thursday, January 13, 2011

Quietness, so hard to come by.

It's back to work again tomorrow. I've never felt that my leave were so fully utilised before.

It was 2 short days but quite a number of things done and well spent with him. Today we had some time to just chill out at the cafe while waiting to collect the iphone. And I've come to realise that I've been missing out all these for too long. It was such a peaceful and lazy afternoon. Quiet except for some laughter from the people having lunch and the horn from the ship once in awhile. Other than that it's just lazy.

Hope such days will come by more often.

I have a thing for green recently. Coats and scarf as well. Maybe it's the cold weather, more temptation to shop.







Before logging off, fact for thought.

Good night people!

No comments: