Monday, August 13, 2012

it's Monday again!



The weather is insanely hot! Even before I got out from home,.I'm already perspiring slightly. Madness!
That's why sometimes I hate starting work at 1pm. I'm not afraid of the sun but just hate to be hot and prespiring before I step into office. I woke up thinking what I should wear and since the weather is damn hot I thought I'll be in skirt and sleeveless top. But even in that, am still feeling damn hot. Thankful for the air con blast on the bus.

Top: BKK
Bag: Zara
Heels: Pedro
Necklace: HK
Can't remember where's the skirt from already.

Anyhoo half a Monday has gone, though mine has just started, hope you have a great day and week ahead! Remember to smile whatever it is! Think Happy thoughts!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: