Sunday, August 21, 2005

Finally I packed my bed, after my bedsheet is changed... It was in a total mess... LOOK!! They are like one happy family!! :) ok the red thingy you see, is just the reflection of this red-eye bear...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The only 2 big fellows...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I love care bears!! They are just so cute... The big one is from Jermaine as Christmas gift and I bought the small one myself... I wanna have a whole collection of care bears!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look how much they contrast....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And overall the happy family on my bed looks like that... And look at the amount of space I'm left to sleep... But! i'm still feeling comfortable...



New TOPS & BOTTOMS!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bought these 2 tops from chinatown!! YES! Chinatown!!! It's cheap!! If you think you can't get anything from chinatown you are wrong!! Try shopping there...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The necklace supposed to come with the tube but it dropped off... And I'm glad 'cause I was still hesitating whether to cut it off or not... Now I save all the trouble to think...

No comments: