Saturday, August 13, 2005

A wet day...

It was SPBand spring cleaning day... oh yeah and not forgetting getting wet day...

Didn't wanna go down in the first place coz am terrible sick... down with a bad flu... But felt bad for not going... So headed down...

Reached there and there were lots of people in the band room scrubbing the floor... Man! It's really dirty and all of a sudden there was this water war! Everybody who was inside were wet... And I mean it... So decided not to help out in washing out... Shifting would be the best...

BUT!! I was not SPARED!!! I was drenched!! Thanx to Jerm for her wonderful plan!! I knew that she wanted to make me wet by asking me "where you going after this?"

Oh man I knew it! So I decided to stay near instruments and some stuff... So they were not given a chance to splash water on me!! And so she got more helpers for her EVIL plan... She got Cindy, Raf, Xiao bai... Don't know who else!!

Was sitting with Joanne!! NOTE: JOANNE IS BESIDE ME!!

Saw Raf standing somewhere in front of me... And Xiao bai asked him who... He didn't answered... RIGHT!! I knew something was wrong... It all happen in a few seconds!! I turned back JOANNE WAS GONE!! AND I wanted to run but Raf carried me up and into the bandroom!!! AND! I WAS SPLASHED WITH 3 PAILS OF WATER!!

AND YES!! JOANNE!! She just went off like that!! AH!!! MAN!!! AND AUDREY!! U TOO!!!

"Wanted to tell you. But thinking that seeing the fun is so much better, I change my mind!"

ARGH!! How could you people!!!

I was wearing white!! And I was terrible drenched!! I should had just heed Jo's advice not to go and stayed at home to rest...

THANX JERM!! And I can't believe that skinny Raf could actually lift me up...

Besides that it was rather fun, it's my last year... The band room is cleaner now... But it will just get dirty next week...

Met my mum and sisters for dinner at Chinatown... Now I'm back home... Dragging to start CF... With an itchy throat and a really bad flu...

Gotta go bath, then start studying... So long peeps!

No comments: