Monday, August 07, 2006

well let's see... it's my second week at ABN Amro. how is it like?

Totally sucks! There's never one day I would live without saying the sentence " I wanna quit!"

I have already gotten ready my resignation letter, it's just a matter of time when I will be tendering. It just makes me feel so guilty that Lydia(my head) is trying to rush the IT side to configure my PC with all those olympics and lotus notes! Totally so useless! And troublesome.

And talking about work there! The people there are so damn rude! Not those from my department! But those bloody private bankers! Trust them to call themselves PB! They know nuts man! Useless people! And Patricia Sng! You bloody idiotic PIG! Oh she's one of the PB! The super rude lady which I don't know why my ex-colleague could actually just let her push her around! Just so sry I was in a bloody bad mood cause i'm stuck doing this job! And just in time for me to vent it on this bloody pig!

My colleague, KC, was like so happy when he heard how I answer her man! She's so bloody unreasonable man!

Let's not talk about work. There's only one word! yucks!

Anyways been rather busy. Very busy in fact. And I need a change of job. I need a job that will make me happy.

No comments: