Monday, July 31, 2006

Okies people! Listen up! I would so totally appreciate if you guys could STOP asking me how's work after this entry!

Work is just one word! Disgusting! And it's just gonna be the same till the day I quit!There's never one day I went for work feeling happy, only when I step out of the building.

So quit asking the question!

Seriously I can't care more about earning 1.7k a month to slog my life away for something I don't even like a tiny weeny bit. Going for work is horrendous. Each time I walk near Abn Amro, the feeling is never nice.

Before I was thinking of trying out if I really don't want a office job. Probably I might love it. I have proved myself right the very first day!

I'm totally so tired and exhausted. And I've only been to work for 7 days. And my officer, Lydia, already knew that I don't like my job and I wanna quit. She called me into the room. Well as you know, it's never a good sign to be called to the room by the officer.

Ya but it turned out well.

No comments: