Sunday, September 17, 2006

17/9/2006

T'was a fun,exciting and tiring day. And not forgetting a happy day.

Cause I bought 3 pairs of heels in less than an hour and a bag. Yes I did. I was just like some happy little girl, walking around with two big bags and people staring at me. But who cares. I'm happy! It's "Once in awhile" anyways.

Bought a bangle and a ring too. Oh I bought a pair of sandals ytd. So in all it's 4.

I'm so tired now. That I could just fall asleep right at this instance, if not for my wet hair.

I just came back from Nini's place. Now here's the interesting part. Too excited already! Now I'm seriously hesitating having babies. Cause of cleaning the shit part! I totally had a bad experience just now. But no doubt she's a smart girl. She knew she shitted and asked me to change her diaper. But you know me. So inexperience.

The worst part comes now! She started digging her hands into her diapers! Knowing that we were scared, she started chasing us around the house! And this little bitch was so happy! Can you imagine Nini and I screaming and laughing in the house and this little rascal is chasing after us. Imagine it and you might now be having cramps because of laughing.

We called for "SOS" but her father was no where to be seen. Decided to change her diapers! Don't ask me how? We just had to! And so we started to do it! And Thank God! The dad came back just in time! To save me from not having dinner!

Oh God! I'm having second thoughts. Maybe next time when I have my baby I'll leave it to my husband. At most, I'll use gloves! I'm dead serious!

Don't ever try picturing me doing it with my bare hands! NO WAY!

It's work again tml... Nitex peeps!

No comments: