Saturday, September 09, 2006

9/9/2006

If I ever start blogging it's gonna be about work. You know like how NS guys talked about NS?! That's how I'm gonna talk about work.

Ya. You said it! "Get a life! Jocelyn!"

And yes. That's what I'm gonna do. It's not gonna be about work.

The used-to-be busy and exciting Jocelyn's life has now revolve around work and tuition! I seriously need to get a life! It's ugh disgusting and unbearable! Even I can't stand it.

Anyways I have not been blogging for almost a week but I guess you guys won't wanna read about it cause it's just work so I'll shall be kind enough to save all of your eyes and emotional state.

Well I save you by not blogging. But I save myself by shopping! I bought 2 bags, a pair of shoes and I don't know what else did I buy. I just can't stop buying. I seriously need a shopping therapy as in a real one. Not that kind of shopping therapy.

I'm stuck. I'm stuck about what to blog. I can't believe this. Gosh. It's just goes showing how boring my life has become.

Suddenly I just wanna sit by the river with the strong wind blowing against my face, almost disfigured, and read a book. Totally laid back kind of life, with no one around, just people walking through and forth. Sitting alone with no conversation engage. Just me and my book. That's what I call life for now.

You think it's boring? Well It's my life. And it goes with my mood. I don't have to go with the crowd right. The way I dress, the things I get and things I do. If not, Jocelyn's kind of life would not exist.

I'm gonna live the lif that way I want!

No comments: