Monday, October 16, 2006

My fellow ladies and gentlemen! It gives me great honour to annouce to you that I'm officially an auntie!

My cousin gave birth to a baby girl yesterday at 5.36a.m! She's so adorable! So small! And she just slept quietly and peacefully when I was carrying her!

Babies are the most precious gift from God!

Her name is Jemmima. Probably I would upload a photo soon. e\Everybody in the family is so happy about her birth! But sadly I didn't get to see her open her eyes. She kept sleeping throughout the time I was there.

Well that's the only good news I could share now. Besides that, nothing good to share.

Finally secondary school exams are over soon. It would mean that I'm gonna take a break for 2 months! Not rushing here and there. Could you imagine that I actually taught to 12 midnight last week. Boy! I was so tired.

And Ive yet to get enough sleep from all that I've lost.

But shopping was never better! I spent like shit every week man! 100+ every week! Seriously is too much! But I need to vent it out somewhere!

Okies! Self-control!

Now that I've got more time... Hopefully! If work doesn't requires much from me! Which is almost impossible!

Okies that's all for updates!

Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: