Sunday, October 29, 2006

Oh man! It was the most embarrassing moment of my life today! I've never blush like that before! Rmb there was this cute guy I mention like few mths back at SB night?

Yes I've got his number,his msn and friendster. Crap man! I can't believe this is happening. Went to watch their band perform, it was fab. Just that the others can't stop teasing us! And shit! I was trying so hard to deny that I was blushing! And the worse thing was he was sitting opp me while having dinner at mac.

Ok it doesn't mean anything. Though I do find that he's cute.

But well I'm still happy. Happy to know a new friend. or rather friends!

It's KTV session tml!!!

Oh anyways I've been very happy recently cause two of my students did well for exams. Nini was promoted from NA to Express! Imagine as a tutor the sense of satisfaction! My efforts of teaching till 12 mid-night paid off. Qiao Ting maths improved from a C to A1!

What more can I ask for? Oh maybe I can't . For Yolanda to improve more, to get more than border line pass.

No comments: