Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Things were supposed to get better,especially when I'm on leave today. But reality seems to be playing a trick on me.

As usual I reached office at 9.15am yesterday morning. But I didn't start work till 11.30am. My pc was down. I couldn't log in to my intranet, my shared files are gone, my daily processing system was impossible to access too. Basically over the weekend, my pc network was gone, for some reason.

And unwilling I called up the "helpless" desk. And thanks to ABN fantastic idea of outsourcing. They called but no one came to help. So I could only ask for help from the IT outside the room. And oh well, though it took long. He did after all save half of my day back for me.

Work was piling up and up. And nothing was done. And I had to skip lunch. So all I had ytd was pancake,chicken sandwich,one small chocolate muffin heavenly made by auntie jenny and a hot cup of chocolate.

I didn't stop working from 1130 to 830pm. Boy. That was work for ytd. Every thing just gotta turn out bad.

Anyways I met up with swee wah ytd and we watched "Step up".

Seriously, in my opinion, on a range of 1-5 stars if I could give 6 I will. It has this power of telling you to. "Hey! Get up from your seat and start moving peeps!"

But well that's my opinion.

Okies I've gotta bath. It's Thailand in a couple hours of time!

I hope I'll be able to come back in a piece despite some political unrest there!!!

Ciaoz peeps!!

No comments: