Monday, December 25, 2006

hoo... I just realise how long I have not been blogging. it's seems like forever. Tiredness and laziness would be the excuse.

And finally I have the slightest time to do so today.

Oh! Before I forgot. Happy Christmas peeps!

And well heard of the song "Let it snow",it's "Let it rain" now.

A nice and quiet Christmas. Everybody has gone out except for my folks. And I'm glad they don't come bothering me. Leaving me to enjoy this very precious day that was hard to come by. I woke up at 12+! Oh man. I can't even remember when was the last time I woke up at this time and had a good rest. With the rain outside, it makes me feels like going back to sleep and probably have a good dream of some good-looking hunk! Which I don't know who it might be since I never get to see the face of the people i never knew in my dreams.

Anyways life have been the same, besides work! I have been shopping, that now I've gotta ground myself from going out. Mango sales,zara sales. Seriously, I didn't even try to squeeze myself in, except for the first day of mango sales,which I bought a jacket.

I won't wanna miss such a good day spending at home. With just music,book or more pathetically still making my christmas presents. Yes,making.

Talking about presents, I have spend a bomb on gifts this year. But I did receive mine too. So it ain't that bad. And it always happen every year, people don't know what to get for me. Since I have everything. For a matter of fact, I like surprises. I mean that's the purpose of gift right. Giving it to someone,whereby the person would receive it unexpectedly.

And I have a couple of books in mind at the moment and I don't know which one to get. I just feel like getting every one of them.

But for now, I've gotta finish the book i'm reading and the pressie I've gotta give tml!!

No comments: