Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time now is 1:14am.

It's way past bed time for a weekday like that. But soon I'll turn in for a good sleep.

It's been a long day for the both of us. More details tml,if possible.

Anyways I'm overjoyed and Thank the big guy up that for all the strength and blessings'cause I've gotten back my results! Satisfactory. I would say.

Got a credit for finance,66 marks. Guess my final year exam pulled the grades up 'cause I only got 56 for my test and it's 40%. So still quite satisfied.

And as for consumer behaviour, I've got a high distinction! 87 marks... haha... Am so proud of myself. Despite trying to cope with work,studies and tuition.

The other thing is that I've got a guinea pig! It's cute,timid,playful and lovely! For it cost us a total of 200+! And we're planning to get a 2nd one!

Period!

No comments: