Monday, February 25, 2008

Sigh... It's monday again. Why does weekends always have to pass so quickly. And I'm already counting down to friday.

Exams are finally over. Last paper was on last tues,Fin. Gosh... don't ask. It's just not so easy. Just hope for the best now. *crossing my fingers*

Finally I have some time to take a breather... But good times doesn't last too long. Starting school in about 3 weeks time. Drag!

Classes are gonna be on wed & thurs. Seesh... Better take in more breathe now! And I'm so not happy at work. In fact,miserable. Nothing can motivate me to come to work everyday. But I've been coming in on time or on the dot. Strange. But oh well.. Let's just say I'm leaving no loop holes for my boss to pick on me. Just in case she does.

He says that I'm thinking too much,that's why I feel so stressed.

But I just can't help thinking. Work is so free that I have ample time to think. No... in the first place my work doesn't even need any brain work. Got advise of couple of my friends. And they gave me the same ans.

LEAVE!

I'm just not sure. I'm so confused up in my head. Not knowing what to do.

I've lots of issues up in my head. And even my issues have issues.

I think I'm making things too complex for myself.

Spoke to a couple of people over the weekends regarding my job. I just love speaking to fellow church mates and my pastor. They just always know what to say. I'm not trying to say that my other friends don't give good comments. But they somehow remind me that I've neglect my time with God. Which I did ever since I started working.

But anyhow... after listening to what I said. Some of them told me it's high time to change my job. But nevertheless pray about it.

So PRAY it shall be. Meanwhile just bear with it first!!

You think taking a long break will help?

Not sure too... All I know is that my long break can only come in july. Pretty excited about this whole trip. It's the first time I'm gonna travel with my friends. Sounds like a hill billy? Actually my mum doesn't allow me to. But this time I think I'm just gonna do it first then tell her. =)

The weekends were well spent. Least am able to slow down my pace and take a look at the beautiful things that I've missed out on all this while.

Had a great workout followed by facial with fab massage ytd!

A less busy weekend for me I would say. Being able to workout and have my facial session peacefully.

Just like they say... Good times always passes fast.

School is starting soon in 2 weeks time. And this week I'm already packed with tuition.

No comments: