Monday, September 21, 2009

First of all, Selemat Hari Raya to my malay friends. Though I don't have that many but still it's still ya day.

So how did you spend the long precious weekend? Hope it was good and fulfilling. Sleeping till the late afternoon and just simply do nothing but laze around. Hmm... remind me of someone. Tian Ligen. Hell of a slacker!

Probably when you were still sleeping soundly and in lala land, I was preparing to head back to work. yea... that's how I spent my monday. At work. HK wasn't having holiday so I had to go back. If not I would really love to spend some time with the bf. Just cuddly and snuggling together. Lazing around at his place. He is such a dear. Despite sleeping so late last night and being tired, he would rather give up his morning sleep to drive me to work. Picking up breakfast from the 24-hr drive thru Mac at Cecil St. All so that I could just sleep that extra 30mins. I allow him to do so in exchange that he promise he'll sleep once he got back. But instead he went for breakfast with his parents. There goes his sleep. BUT! I can feel your EXTRA TLC! =)

At work I couldn't help but keep thinking about the things I could have done with him, if I wasn't at work authorising payments. At the same time, I was praying hard that we will not end late, in order to have dinner with him before he book in to camp. Thank God I was done at 6.30 and 7 bucks cab was all worthwhile. Just to catch hold of some time tgt and a tight hug before we leave the house and couldn't even hold his finger when he's with his uniform on.

I'm glad we spent the whole sunday afternoon together. From lunch to window shopping at Suntec and ION then to burger king for dinner and finally "The ugly truth". I enjoyed every single moment together. It has been a long time since we spent time like that together. I'm just too busy all the time that I've neglected him but he just understands though he always say "please". And I would give him a stare that disappoints him. So I guess and I'm sure, he love the time spent yesterday.

You know it's just so comforting to know that someone understand you so much that before you take a breathe to speak he already know what you want. Someone who can take your busy schedule. Gives small little surprises that you would have already guess his intention even before it happen. haha...

I'm tired but am smiling just by the thought of it. Making me a 1/4 awake despite my tired mind. And that silly boy bought my birthday present 'cause he's afraid that I might get the key pouch to pamper myself on my birthday.

No comments: