Monday, September 28, 2009

I wonder if it's the sadness after the happiness. I was feeling shitty today. Woke up and realise it's one of those days that work is such a bitch. But you'll have to drag yourself to FACE it. I just wanted to hide myself, kept to myself. Don't wanna talk or say anything much to anyone if necessary. Even calls rec'd from HK was answered with not much enthusiasm. A voiceless day I would call it.

Wanted to be alone for lunch as well. Decided that instead of sitting in the pantry, I shall just head out for some fresh air and open a UOB a/c. So second half of the day was better, after a cup of hot choc and 1/2 size sandwich. Felt so much better.

Anyways weekends were great! Friday was a pampering day for myself. Finally no more OTs on birthdays after 3 years in this Co. Headed to gym and spa after that. Gathering with the SP percussionist was FAB! But the dinner was awful. We'll supposed to head to Astons for dinner but it was too packed and so settled for New York, New York. Had to make it up with a carrot cake and green tea frapp. @ starbucks. Got my capitaland vouchers from them! and jazz cd from LJ and Doreen.

And Saturday I was with the bf from day to night. Lovely. Miss those time. Woke up for breakfast with his mum and it was just slacking at home with the TV and lappy. Headed to Tanah Merah country club for my niece 3 years old birthday from 2-6pm. Boy! you bet there were lots of children. Kids kingdom eh. Re-lived your childhood once again. Photo of my cousins with the little birthday girl.


And of 'cause after her celebration it was my time to celebrate with the bf! We headed to ION Orchard so that I can use my vouchers. Saw a couple of things the other day but it didn't end up being mine. Figured that I might find nicer stuff around. Anyways it was not a two-some outing that day. Called Jerm along as well! It's been a long time since I last shopped with her. Though not much time was spent on shopping. We had dinner at 'The Imperial Kitchen' and spent a whole load of time chatting away and enjoying our food! I think I need to start learning how to speak Cantonese. Not sure how long we spent inside the restaurant but everywhere was almost closing when we finished. Did some last minute shopping before heading to No. 5 at Emerald hill. 1 for 1 martini. It was chatting time once again. We had so much to talk about but Jerm forgot to bring my camera and there was NO photos of that outing. damnit!

But anyhow thanks for the watch Jerm!

Bf got me a Braun Buffel key pouch. I know he wanted to give me a surprise by giving me something else. Thank you for putting in the effort to head to Haji lane to look for something nice though you couldn't find any. I remember Ligen saying. Luckily he bought you the key pouch, what if he had gotten something that doesn't suit you. My answer to him was.... "My bf always gets the right thing for me, he knows what suits me best and always have an eye for the best things given to me." =)

But weekends have to go by so quickly and it's only tuesday tml. Stepping into October soon. And shift work is starting soon. Work always makes things worse!

Bought another book by Tess Gerritsen, "The Mephisto Club". It's reading time.

Ciaoz!

No comments: