Friday, November 26, 2010

Things I want in my wardrobe!



Recently, I've been thinking of giving my wardrobe a new look! That is to give or sell away my old stuff and make way for the new. It took me quite a long time to realise the old has to go for the new. 'Cause I'm running out of space!

Was talking to Emilie on MSN and by accident I found a flea market kaki! So I've gotta start packing and see what I wanna get rid of. Spring cleaning is always unsuccessful 'cause I can't bear to.

Anyways these are some of new members I wanna add to the family!

There are 3 colours, not sure which one to get.



Laptop Citybag

 The thing I really need now are boots! Love these!








3 comments:

Emilie said...

hey...i think we should sell our stuff next yr better...what do u think?

Emilie said...

so we are more prepared too...hehe

Jocelyn said...

yea i think so too... at least we have more time to pack. we'll go for next year then. anyways it's just another mth for the new year!