Thursday, February 03, 2011

Same sex. Forgiven.

The other day I was in the lift with one of my colleague and there are mini screens in each lift with news updates from Reuters. And this news just caught my attention so much!

"Men will forgive cheating......... As long as it's with another woman."

Read more here, if you wanna know more.

It really got me so shocked. How is man-woman cheating different from woman-woman cheating! I'm not sure how most guys think but if I were a guy and I found out that my gf cheat on me with another woman. I simply go crazy! 'Cause I lost to a freaking girl! Maybe I'm a little too ego but I jus can't accept this at all.

And on the very same day I went back and asked him how he felt about this.

I Thank God that he said he could not accept.

I rather lose him to another woman than a guy.

But for a matter of fact, cheat on me and off you go with your arse from my life. I can't share my man with someone else at the same time and likewise I won't allow myself to be shared between 2 men. It's either 1 or none.

Suddenly I'm missing singlehood.

No comments: