Monday, February 07, 2011

Sleepy and sickly new year

Before I could pick up the bottle pineapple tarts and start enjoying away the feast and get fat for this festive season. I fell sick and only went visiting at his uncle's house. Not even my relatives.

I had to work on the first day and after heading to his uncle's place for a midnight dinner. I went to his place with a fever. Basically I spent the whole of 2nd day sleeping at home and popping pills. Got better on Saturday but sunday my throat just wasn't bracing herself well enough. By night, I had a very husky voice.

Monday... I woke up with a sore eye. Thanks thanks. What's next.

Had plans to do some packing last friday but who knows. Many things not done for my room. Guess I'll have to take leave.

Am at the clinic now. Tons of people falling sick. Registered my name in the afternoon after work but I can only see the doc now. Too noisy and too much talking. Are you sure guys are sick?


 My precious queue no. 8 since afternoon and book to survive the waiting time.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: