Monday, November 07, 2011

Ending good.

Somehow it has been a noisy Sunday for me today. Dinner with my family at golden mile got me on my nerves. I love time with family but sometimes things just get a little out of hand. Having one or two complaining about this and that. It's really a test to my patience. I would have blow my top in the past but not now. I've learnt how to tolerate. But anyhow we manage to finish dinner by satisfying every stomach with my orders. I'm glad.

Bf and I went back to pick up the car after dinner and head down to my cousin's house to pick up my sister. And we just kept quiet through out the journey. 'Cause we knew any disagreement in our conversation could lead to an argument after that noisy dinner, which got us both really antsy. So we decided to just keep quiet and let the music get the messy feeling out of us.

Fortunately there's always 2 person that can make so much noise yet make us smile. The both of them are such a dear. God has blessed my cousin with these 2 lovely kids which brought so much laughers to the Tan family and also the reason for gathering together more often. I had a 1.5 hours play time with them and it was so much fun. So if you didn't start the day well or things screwed up in between, don't forget that there's always an end of the day to look forward to!


Finally it's a public holiday and I'm gonna just sleep in! Hope you folks enjoy the day tml!

No comments: