Friday, December 16, 2011

Feeling brown on a friday.


 TGIF! Finally! It's been a short week for me but I still can't wait for the day to end! Slept a little late last night cause of the breakdown of the north south train line. Buses were packed. People squeezing to get up buses like there's no tomorrow. So we decided to take a slow walk from Ion to Great world city for another bus. It was a great walk after dinner. But it was really tiring cause before that the crazy traffic at smu area got me stuck and I walked from The Cathay to Ion. Figured that it would be much faster than being stuck in the bus. I was so annoyed but I guess many as well. Especially those stranded in town and wanting to go home. Am thankful I stay near.

Yesterday my colleague mentioned that I lost weight. My cheek looks like it sunk in. Greatest news despite being sick! Anyways feeling brown today except for the leggings. I've been looking for a dress like that and am loving it. It's comfy!


Top: Her vintage store
Leggings: uniqlo
shoes: Zara
Bag: bershka.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments: