Tuesday, December 20, 2011

New products for my skin!

I think not just for me but for any other girls, having to know about a new facial product is happiness and excitement! 'Cause you've done your research and heard how good the product is and how it helps to make our skin look beautiful! It's tough being a woman 'cause we have to spend so much on all these stuff but sometimes it's a bliss!

I've added 2 new products to my skin regime.One is the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic acid hydrating lotion and the Vitacreme B12. I've always have sensitive skin and it got worst when I was 16. Acne started to haunt me and since then it has never left me. It has only gotten better the last 1-2 years but recently I had a mini breakout which I got treatment in time. And to make it worst, I've oily skin as well. The frustrating thing is that even though it's oily, my skin is dry at the same time. It's not hydrating enough.

Each time I went to Watsons, I would walk past the facial product section to check out for new products. I've seen Hada Labo a few times but I never did bother to pick it up to see and read. Until recently, I decided to google it and saw many good reviews about it. Since I'm running out of toner already, I thought I should just give it a try. I've replaced it with my Avene toner. It's only my fourth day using it, gotta give it a bit more time. I hope, as it claims, "One drop locks up an ocean."


I only got to know about Vitacreme B12 in October when my colleague requested me to get it for her in Hong Kong 'cause Singapore doesn't has it. I didn't dare to get one myself 'cause of my sensitive skin and I didn't wanna put my skin at stake. She told me it's quite good and again I did my research. So far, there's only good reviews about this product as well.


 Only got the cream yesterday from my fried who went Hong Kong and I've started using it last night. When I woke up this morning, my skin felt smooth and moist but it wasn't oily at all. If you have oily skin, you'll understand what I mean. Gonna continue using it and hope it works out well! I'm gonna use it only as a night cream 'cause I've another set of products to use differently in the day.

No comments: