Friday, May 25, 2007

Time: 22:38pm (awfully sad but so true.)

Location: Lvl 26,ORQ.

yea... yours truly is still trapped in the office.

It's total madness,I would say,today. That's the thing I drag most when there's a HK holiday. And it makes it worse when you are all working alone. My kidneys are feeling oh-so-sick! Kidney failure to be exact. Or stones? that's what they say if you hold your bladder TOO long!!!
6 hours to be exact!

But work ended at about 10.15. Am here waiting for my Cia darling to finish up her work and the 3 of us(weishan,cia and I) will head off for some food to fill the empty stomach!!!

Sinful!! But still I've gotta eat! WATCH OUT!! That's gonna make you cry!!! Am still on a diet! Not that strict as before.

Lost about 6kg in a month plus!! more to GO!!!

Well guess that's about it for now.

Will update more when I rmb what I wanna say! ^_^

No comments: