Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's the last day of processing sg box. And am so relieved! So happy.

well that's not the only happy issue for the day. Got a year end review.

They increased my pay for next year and this yr bonus was a satisfactory amt of money! =)

But besides these 2 happy issues, work was tiring and energy consuming. It's a public holiday and there are so many remittance to do. Though can't be compared to HK box. There's lotsa of shit for SG box. Ended up leaving abt 8!

For gym!!!! Gym!!! GYM!!!! I've been for 2 wks!! Gosh!!!

It's work and studies. Tideous. Worked out with my PT today! She's insane man!! nuts!! But well had fun training together with her. After so long.

It's day 1 of not having him around me. I feel so weird. No one to give me a hug after a day's work. No one to share my joy with when I got my bonus letter. No one to have dinner with me. To make me laugh.

I hope the 5 days passed real fast. Beginning to miss him.

Ciaoz peeps! Gotta do my tuts!! Working tml!!

No comments: