Saturday, December 22, 2007

Laying in the comfort of my bed,i'm here blogging at this hour.

Just got back from wala. It's been a long time. Can't rmb when was the last time I actually went out on a friday night.

Busy and messy day at work. Thanks to the x'mas lunch, but food was gd. It took abt 3 hours. It was held at the sentosa cove. Nice place.

Had to dump my colleagues in the battlefield for my other battle. School.

Lesson was fine. I've succeeded in answering another question with understanding. With a nod and a "good" from my lecturer.

T'was alr 10plus when I ended class. Still nth can stop me from wala!!! Nv had so much fun and laughter for a long time. Shouting and arguing. haha....

Headed to the nearby coffee shop for a chat with my colleagues.

Gonna head to bed soon hope that i can wake up for gym tml!

No comments: