Saturday, December 22, 2007

Seriously I hate festive season. Esp in Singapore. Everywhere is packed with people. Humans are just like sardines packed into the can. (oh how poor thing.)

Finally a saturday that I can wake up late. Woke up at 9+ and realise that some of them actually didn't rec'd my msg abt the cancelled practice. Rang Lj and told him.

And last min they Muru and Lj asked if I wanna join them for breakfast. More of lunch I guess. Wanted to sleep more but my stomach disappoint me. Crawl up to bath and pack my gym bag. And off we head for breakfast. I was craving for dim sum. Good dim sum. But come to think of it most of the dim sum here taste awful. That I would rather stick to pancakes. But luckily Lj knew of a place. These restaurant had the best dim sum I ever ate in Singapore. Very traditional like restaurant with all the waiter and waitress pushing the trolley around asking what you want. Just like how they do it in HK.

After a satisfying breakfast accompanied with good conversation, it was time to burn those fats and tone it up!

Met my PT there, had a short chat and did a little small training there. haha....

Cardio:done.

Biceps:Worked.

Triceps:worked.

Chest:worked.

Thighs:Worked.

Stretching:DONE!

So overall it was nice saturday. A good breakfast followed up with a sweat-it-out session.

Headed to down orchard with the intention to get some stuff but the shop is not selling it anymore! That's sad. And I ended up buying a pair of shoes and 2 shorts.

Few days back I was just complaining of being cashless. And now?

Thanks to my mum who kept striking lottery.

Anyways time to study!

Ciaoz!

No comments: