Friday, February 08, 2008

Happy lunar new year in advance peeps!!

I'm so guilt striken now... Guilty for not attending class on tues. Missed out on a super impt lesson. Partly I didn't wanna go 'coz of the holiday mood and the other reason is I wanted so badly to service my phone. Having so much problems... all in one morning. Can't answer calls. Problems with my touch-screen,can't get into some of the applications. Freaking pissed 'coz I can only ans calls by touching my screen...

Tell me about it... Am I just plain unlucky?!

Using my sister's ugly and laggy N73. Can't really get used to it esp when I'm alr so used to touching the screen. You know what I mean...

Chinese new year has always been the same for me each year. On the 1st day, we would head to my uncle's place for lunch. And we would have the same old things each year. But! This year was a little special. We had it in buffet style. We had the eastern meet western combine. For the eastern we had chinese and jap. Western was pumpkin and some other things. Something fresh for the new year...

And as usual after that we headed to my paternal grandma's place. Plan was to stay there for less than 30mins, get our movie ticket money and head home. Which we do every year. But this year we stayed on for hours and had a game of mahjong with the adults. Well we never have a close relationship with cousins from my dad side, it's still the same. We headed home at 5 to get my stuff before joining my maternal uncle's and aunts for "CJ7".

Total waste of my money. It's not worth my 9.60. That's why I never like to catch chinese movie.

But what makes this year cny special was having pan di.

For the first time in my whole entire life,cny was so much fun and it meant so much. Not just collecting red packets. And that's all.

Was invited to pan di's uncle house ytd for dinner @1am. Why 1am? I don't know. All I knew was that I had so much fun. Somethings that I never done in any of my cny celebration.

3rd day of cny, would be just lazing around at home and watching tv. Can u imagine how lifeless my cny was. But tml I will be heading up to pan di's uncle house for lunch again. Something that they wld do every year. I'm quite excited abt it.

Cny was fun with pan di around. Though next wed I have a paper. I don't seem to worry much. He makes it special. Pan di, thanks for bringing me into your family lives. It's not just special but it means alot to me. Thank you for letting me understanding the real meaning of cny.

Study time...

No comments: