Saturday, February 02, 2008

January is over with a blink of an eye and we're stepping into the month of love and prosperity.

Work has been quite alright for the past few days except for wed. Ai ling was on leave and Serene was on MC. And only left with KC and I to battle through the peak hours and high volume for both SG and HK box. And what was a tragedy I have class that night. And I was late. For an hour.

Cny is round the corner,all the client's are rushing to give instructions to remit money to everywhere. Seems like the US market crash hasn't really affect much. But that was a few days ago. Market is slowly picking up.

Hmmm.... wonder if it's time to invest my money.

Problem? The money is not with me. And I need to convince my aunt that principal on investment would definitely be affected.

Have the idea of playing shares. But still quite hesitant about it though returns can be quite tempting.

13 feb:consumer behaviour
19 feb:Finance(Intro)

Yea I so totally have to spend cny studying at home.It's just not too far and I have not really start preparing. So drain and tired after work. I don't know how am I gonna study.

Talking about exams,I've just gotta back my finance test. It's a terrible and disappointing score of 56. Damn I seriously think I'm not cut out for finance. It's kind of disgusting.

Anyways I've paid. Can't change course. So plan now is to ask around and look around to see what are the interesting jobs. Though 1 & 1/2 years seems long. But didn't Jan just pass like that when we feel that we just celebrate new year like yesterday?

Studying and working is tough. I've always wanted to go overseas to further studies. I wanna get out of this boring place and start a new life,new chapter. But I didn't want to depend on anyone,not even my mum or my closet aunt,for my school fees. I wanted to do it all by myself. Though at that point of time my aunt did say to use the money that was given to me by my grandma to study. I thought it wld be good to invest and generate more earnings. However if I'll to save and then go overseas,I'll be too old and too late! So here I am with my decision made.

I have to search fast and look fast. There are tons of different paths out there but which is the one that I want? I need to know what I want so that once I graduate I can develop my career. Instead of start searching only at that time. 'Coz it's too late. By the time I finish my studies, I'll be 23!!! It's too late. Women's youth and prime time is when we are young. We have to do it faster than the men. Men's prime is at 40,but a women at 40 might just be an ordinary housewife or wrinkled face. Oh gosh... don't every let that happen. Maintain is the word.

"Men aged gracefully,women aged."

Time now is 10.43am. Gonna head out for breakfast with pan di and his sister and mum. It's gonna be a long and tiring day. Not forgetting heavy day. Have got intensive lecture from 2pm-9pm and 10am-5pm tml morning.

Tell me about it. School...

No comments: