Monday, April 06, 2009

Free day

It's a free day. I would said it is 'cause I had time for myself. I've been so caught with all the busyness in my life that I've already forgotten that I need time for myself. To stop and reflect. Sundays would be tuition. The little time that I can squeeze out is occupied as well.

But it's different today. After spending some time in church, preparing for good friday, I headed to orchard. I was still early and buying time. I walked from city hall to PS. A short walk but probably enjoyable. And i realized I've missed out so much. Letting the things around me just passed? How the traffic lights are being placed for pedestrians to cross. It sounds lame and not necessary to mention that, but I really never take notice how the traffic lights were despite walking past that area so many times when my school was still there.

With my cup of green tea frappucino, I chilled out alone @ PS starbucks waiting for time to pass. Was there to catch Arvin's gig with SMU. I would said it's 1 hour well spent, least I got some notes into my head for portfolio mgmt. An hour plus of waiting for just a 10mins gig. But oh well it's not too bad.

And right after his performace, we decided to give weiloong a 'visit'. More like surpirse. T'was the changing of guard parade at Istana. It's rather interesting. Hmm... maybe it's fun. I remember how I always drag it when I see them parade, 'cause their nothing but hazards on the road causing traffic jams. Delaying my time home. But today I finally understand why. It's fun to just walk down with the soldiers marching and the band. And watch a mini show outside the Istana. Many people were just walking down with them, taking photos and videos of them.

Anyways good job weiloong! :0)

Joined him @ Clementi for dinner with his family and relatives. I just love being with them. It's so much fun. And easy to communicate. oh yea... It's really sweet of his aunt to get me a ring on her holiday trip. Lovely ring. Love it. Gonna wear it tml.

That's it for today. Doesn't seem much but I felt that I had time for myself. It's 1.37am. Weekends always pass so fast. Luckily it's a 4 day work week.

Alright! Bed is calling!

Ciaoz!

No comments: