Monday, April 27, 2009

Insanity

It's been hell of a week for me.

And my emotions sets in to make things worse and on top of that work has to join in the fun. I find it quite hard to deal with my emotions nowadays especially with him around me. And he always has to face with my different emotions. And it's anger and impatience most of the time. He tried hard to cheer me up. I appreciate it.

Just finished a test on tues and it was the week of our individual simulation game. It's terror seriously. Am so tired running my last lap and I'm giving every last bit of my strength for this sem. Retail test is next sat. It's no time for resting. The run has to continue on. And after that it continues on with presentation and project submission. 2 more months... the race will end.

The study race is ending soon but when will work race end? When will my race in this place end, I'm thinking. 21 july would be my 3rd year here. I look back and wonder... how many times did I thought of leaving this place so badly? Countless... And now it's back again... Quite determine this time round. Even more determine to realise my dream. But I need money.

But I can't wait and I hate it here! I drag everyday again. What can I do?

Quite after studies? I need to think it through.

But I need to breathe....

No comments: