Thursday, April 02, 2009

it has been madness since I came back from Sabah. Everything didn't seem to work well at all.

Results was out on the day when I flew to Sabah. And I checked it at the airport free internet services provided. Didn't do well and I had to take a supp. paper for corporate finance. So guess how much I enjoyed my trip. It's probably just that little bit.

Things were just horrible when I came back. I had allergy spots on my feet and hands. Apparently I was bitten by some sea organisms and allergic to it. And then 2 days later I was down with urine infection.

And the best part of everything, he left for Ipoh with his family and I was left alone at his place to look after 3 guinea pigs, 2 hamsters,fishes and plants. Since when I became a gardener or farmer. It was really bad. Practically devasted. Crying was my only way of releasing out my stressed up mood. And I didn't understand why he could just leave me here alone.

I just wanted to quit school. It's really draining. Work and study. But it's my last sem. I can't just give up.

And I thought that I would feel so much better after he's back. I did feel slightly better but I didn't exactly feel better. I still had many issues to deal with. The problem lies with me. I realised that I had to let it go. I had to look at things positively. Feelings goes with thoughts. That's true.

If I didn't had to take supp. paper this time round, I don't think I'll be that motivated this sem. It's really a wake up call. I screwed up one sem. Not this last sem anymore.

Things are getting better. And I'm standing strong again.

Nothing is gonna beat me down!

No comments: