Friday, August 14, 2009

crappy goodbye msg

I was clearing my office mail in preparation for the migration from lotus notes to microsoft outlook and I came across this mail which one of my ex-colleague, Hannah sent back in 07. Here it goes...

IF YOU CANT SEE,YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT?iF YOU DON'T,DONT ASK ME
Hey gal & gay,
Thank you so much for lunch & card!!!!!!!!!!i'm so touched!Almost into tears & knee...erm.... I mean tears...almost wet my ......also

Kinda of worried about Joc...AliSia,pls take care of her..& guys pls...be patient LIKE me,who always extend LOVE & PATIENT to people,ESPECIALLY to the NEEDY..Although at times s,O I mean ALL the times she is late but I know she don't really mean it.Right Joc?

Ligen,too bad I just get to know that you are a gay.You know I have so much "trick" to give you.Hence,we can always talk about it.I can't sms to you bcos you never give me you HP no!Even though I did asked,Weisan can be the witness.

Weisan,PLS,even thougth take it as I am begging you.DON"T FAINT ANYHOW.Why choose when people wants to chill out?Only chill out what...not that they are going for ROM.Remember,if you ever want to do it again,my hp is always OFF.yes,you did read correctly -OFF

Carlene,I don't know what to say about you bcos the look at you,always make one SPITLESS.
AliSia,continue to burning,I can see something coming out.....keep it out.

LiangDe,I always want to tell you this but I don't have the guts to do it...but after today,I realize you are a nice lady...so...UR NAME HOR..SOUND LIKE MAN's name.

ok ok .I don't want to say goodbye,we will still meet & MAKE SURE WE WILL!!!!!!! I really hate to leave here but I have no choice!

cheers!

Can't help but laugh. The meaniest goodbye msg from a ever irritating person. But always the person I can look for if every situation. Talking about that... I haven met her for a long long time.
Guess it's time since am already done with my studies!

Anyways! TGIF!

No comments: