Monday, August 10, 2009

It's 10.50pm now. But it feels later. Feels like a sunday though. A long weekend but I didn't really enjoy much. Time just past like that.

Friday: prayer meeting after work. And dinner was settled with crispy noodle.
Sat: Church,tuition and steamboat at night.
Sun: Church, his uncle's place for dinner and Daiso at IMM. Just love Daiso so much. It has practically everything. I never let my trip go wasted each time I'm there.

As for today, did nothing much. I was quite upset about that. We had a quarrel. It always happen before he book in and regrets would always fill me.His effort to humor me will always be reciprocate with my coldness. Feeling bad, I'll try to be the understanding gf again and not let the temporary separation leaving both of us feeling upset.

Anyways we bid goodbye unwillingly. As our gaze met, I just knew what we wanted but you were in your uniform. And each time it's replaced with a tap on my shoulder. For a hug.

Suddenly it seems like a long week for myself and once again the feeling of dragging myself to work is back.

I was dreaming again just now... it was a beautiful scene played in my head and I could feel the happiness.

No comments: