Thursday, August 27, 2009


It's been a long day at work. Totally consumed. Feeling crossed at the same time.

I felt my head busting with what seem to be many enquiries but the fact that there's only one burdensome and demanding case. Lots of phone call from HK asking me this and that. I felt the pressure. I felt like an octopus. But a handicapped one. And I allow myself for a slice of chocolate for the day. Usuall it happens 2-3 days for a slice of chocolate. But I had more than that which didn't really help. Probably I was too stressed and pissed off.

Strangely at one point of time, when chocolate has lost it's effect, sub-consciously I was craving for something else and it kept playing in my head. A fag.

yea a fag. It just came to me. Sounds funny coming from me? I think so too. 'Cause I can't stop wondering why. I start to think of those guys which I see in the every morning or lunchtime or even after work, standing downstairs the office building chatting and smoking away. SO! That's when the smoking habit starts to kick in for most smokers. The first time you probably accompany them for the after lunch "dessert" and that time you still wonder why they smoke. De-stress they would say. The second time you thought of what they say and try it out for fun. Your first puff and you start coughing away. Third time you got the hang of it and might as well be a social smoker. Before you even know it, it has become a habit. An excuse to de-stress the unhealthy way.

With that thought, I laugh it away and thought of heading to the gym for a 1-hr sweat it all out cardio session. But I didn't have the proper footwear and ended late.

Now I'm lying comfortable on the bed, waiting to call it a day. Need some good rest. Waiting for the bf to book out and welcome him back to the life for the next days before booking into camp again.
Ciaoz peeps! Gd night!

No comments: