Monday, June 12, 2006

Finally I'm settled down for some serious blogging. Entries has begun to decrease as days passed and laziness has taken over. Not much of anything to say. Even if I did, blogging would be a chore using my computer and it's troublesome to alternate between my laptop and the computer.

Life has been great, especially with so many people that adores me beside me. Suddenly I miss my aunt so much! Staying over at her house during the weekends has help to build a stronger bond! Spending more time with her to make up for the times that we have lost. And my mind seemed wholly taken up with reminiscences of the past. My rebel stage.

Almost every teenager of age 15-16 goes through a rebel stage, I'm not an exception. Forbidden fruit is always hard to resist. The stricter she is, the more I go against her. And it drew us quite far, well not sure for her. But to me, I feel that it was difficult to communicate and interact with her. Growing up in an environment that makes it diffcult to treat adults as friend when I'm really in need. Not even my mother. Even when that incident happen, I could hardly go to any of my family members for help. Except for my sisters. She knew I was sad and hurt, but I was to proud to admit that I was devasted.

But the stay overs has make me realise that, she's more than just an auntie. She's someone I can really communicate with, like a friend who's always there. I remember when I got rejected by ntu, I felt so lost. I called her and I just couldn't stop those tears.

What made me cried wasn't about the rejection, it was the voice coming out from the phone and the comforting words that I never thought she would say. And I realise how much disappointment I've brought to her and those years that I've wasted by just hoping that it would be like before.

I'm still pampered by her. The things that she gave me. I seriously thank God that He has sent someone like her beside me. And definitely happy with the reason why I move there. At this moment, I miss her and spending time with her. And she's sleeping alone at home now.

Talking about sleeping, I seriously have not seen someone who sleeps so fast at anywhere and anytime like her! But totally understand why.

Anyways it shall be more updates on my weekends.

Last friday I went back to SP to submit my passport and money. It feels abit weird to go but it's nice seeing the section again! And the new band room is darn cool! Stayed there till 730 ant I left for sengkang! Sorry peeps! I had to rush off to catch my last episode of the show! =)

But still it was nice seeing you guys! And we're gonna spend a few days together soon! Totally looking forward to it!

And I went shopping today and yesterday. But I only bought a top yesterday. And that's 20 bucks for you! And it's 401 bucks for you today! =)

I bought a mp3 and 2 pairs of shoes cause I really couldn't decide on which to buy since I like both. The 2 pairs of shoes cost $62.80! So it's definitely the mp3! So it's no shopping for this week and next week! It's saving week!

It's gonna be a success since I can't go anywhere on weekdays! And I'm glad that there's church during weekends.

Well basically it's just like that.

No comments: