Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's a lovely thursday afternoon. And finally it's just a day with only one tuition. I've done my morning work-out and feeling fantastic.

After this it would be breakfast-cum-lunch and then washing of my new clothes and old but new clothes. Well it's clothes that i've bought probably a year ago and left it there to collect dust. it's a habit already.

hmm... I wonder what I should have for lunch? should I have a wrap or should I cook my own udon? Everything seems nice cause I'm super hungry now.

Anyways life has been wonderful recently. I've stop sending resume anymore, cause I totally give up and I really hate office job. Besides my tuition schedules are already taking up almost all the time already. Except for monday, all my weekdays are kind of packed. And for me weekends are a no-no for any work!

I've been staying over at my aunt's place every weekend and I'm loving it. Though there isn't scv there but it's quiet and I can concentrate more reading my book, and besides there's vcd for me to survive on. I wish I could move over! But my mum would not allow that man! How am I gonna convince her. I shall use the keyboard as an excuse! =)

And who cares if there's no internet connection! Cause I simply don't need it anymore! Having a choice between peacefulness and internet and scv, I think it would be peace!

And shopping in Singapore is getting way too boring. I simply can't get anything and there's not much of a GREAT SINGAPORE SALES though it's the season. Probably it's the mood and I've not been going out. Good choice though.

Okies it's time for lunch!

Till then peeps!

No comments: