Monday, June 26, 2006

Finally school have started for most of the people surrounding me and everything seems to be back to normal. Holidays are over and so are all the relaxing moments. It's back to fighting and struggling hard for each new day.

And though for me, there's no struggling through to keep awake during lectures or trying hard to wake up for a day's work but work has just start to begin too. School has start which means I as a tutor must work double hard and start worrying for my students. And how to give the best to them.

The 3D2N cruise trip to Redang was good. It was definitely a time to rejuvenate before coming back for more obstacles with my students. It was a total getaway from the urban life and learning to appreciate the beauty of nature, that we have long forgotten about, once again. How vast is the sky? How the wind can give such a tranquil feeling? Leaving the uptight life that we have for just a little while was more than worthwhile. And the cute crews we met on board make it better than anything else! Even better than the food!

And definitely! The company has gotta be good! Good company = fun bitches! Singing, eating talking and simply enjoying! Was the whole point! The purpose on the cruise was probably forgotten by us.

But sadly we couldn't snorkeling due to unpredictable sea tides. And so we headed back on board for sleep and food.

And I will never forget how much audrey find it a drag to end this trip and the complains about starting school. Yes, all of the 3 bitches in my cabin has all return back to school. It wasn't a feeling of missing school or returning back to study. It was a thought of my future. What exactly do I want. Is this something that I really want? Or was it something else?

Is just as simple isn't it? Like a relationship between a guy and a girl. It's either you are friends or lovers. So what's with the status "It's complicated" in friendster? Each time I see "It's complicated", I just think it's funny. If you are single, it just means you are not attached even if there's some guy in your life. And vice-versa. You are attached means you are in a relationship. What's so difficult?Sometimes I really don't understand. Why make something that's so simple to be complicated.

Marriage that was supposed to be a lifetime matter has now become a matter that could last for as short as days? weeks? months? Something that was so sacredAs I see the people around, I wonder has the world become too open oram I still just too conservative.

No comments: