Friday, June 30, 2006

Man I'm having a terrible stomache that I'm breaking into cold sweat. Thank God there's only one tuition today and I'm out of this damn place to somewhere more peaceful and the temporary non-existence of my sisters.

Seriously, if i could live under the same roof as my sisters for another minute it's a total miracle. Yes i'm still living with them but it's unbearable. When I say it's a miracle, it means to be able to bear with them and having no problems with them. I wish I could leave this place and I'm dead serious. But I don't know what's the problem. My mum just doesn't allows me to.

If you say I don't love them! That's absolutely! Nothing can be more true than that.

I just dislike their presence. I could go on holiday for like a week and not miss them, I've tried before so don't say wait till I try then I'll know, and I don't know why people would say they miss their noise! Holy shit! That's like.... NOT EVEN THE LAST THING ON EARTH I WOULD EVER DO.

Never proud of having them as sisters.

No comments: