Thursday, February 08, 2007

The bad thing of finishing work early the day before is that you're never able to go home early the very next day!

So I did enjoy the once-in-a-blue-moon privileage to knock off yesterday and I headed to bought my bedsheets cause I don't think I'm gonna have time this weekend. And definitely not next week during days cause of work and plus the fact it's gonna be near CNY, we are expecting lots of payments. And CNY is next weekends!

Red packets! Red packets!!! Bonus!! Oops... =x

I didn't just say that!! I didn't!!

Yes I did!! haha...can't wait!

Anyways yup... I finally bought my bedsheet with a kind companion, Mr Swee wah! Actually maybe not... probably he just wanted to take a breather from studying that's why he was willing to accompany me... haha... =D

I spent like 95 bucks at Aussino for my bedsheets. But am satisfied, can't wait to change it and sleep on it...

Now I forgot the purpose of this entry already. haiz.. see what work can do to someone.

Ciaoz peeps!

No comments: