Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Was expecting a massive traffic jam down at Keppel Road this morning since it's the first day of work after chinese new year. And people might still be in the holiday mood. Well at least for me it is. But it turn out otherwise,the traffic for smooth sailing and there wasn't even a slightest jam to talk about.

And I suddenly thought to myself. Oh shit. Am I supposed to start work today. Was it tomorrow? I didn't want to dress up and reach the office just to realise that I've made a mistake in coming in to work today.

I was hoping I was right but too bad. It ain't that good.

Despite staying home to rest for the past 2 days, I am still very sleepy now. Reason?
I slept at 2+ last night.

And now. Even the fax machine which has rested for so many days is down. Probably everybody and everything needs abit of warming up. I missed the bus in the morning and had to take a cab or I may just reach miserably at 9.45am. 9.30am is already bad enough. So I took a cab and guess what. The cabbie needs warming up too. T'was a lady cabbie. From the look and the smell of her cab, I reckon she was new. Plus the fact that she didn't know her way from my house to ORQ. Given that it was only a short distance and most cabbie would have know how to reach here.

I was thinking of catching some sleep while on the way to work. I mean that's what all of us would do after a late night sleep. But sad to say. I could not. She could not even read the signboards or road boards clearly.

Was rather annoyed but tried to be patient. After all, everybody has their first time. =)

I'm starting to think the break was to get prepared for the battle today. I have not done anything for today. I did but it was from last week. I have a bad feeling and I'm quite sure about it. Emails are coming in. Incoming logs has reached 34 and given the time now., it's way too early for this figure.

What's more can I expect.

My leave on friday!

No comments: