Saturday, February 03, 2007

The weekends are finally here. Phew what a week at work, it's always like going for a battle. So much to follow up since Eanna has gone on leave. A week of leave in fact. Hope things settle in a little and go on smoothly as we're short of the manpower if anyone goes on leave.

As usual, I'm working my arse off. Being the only pathetic soul doing the HK box, while 3 others are doing SG box. And i'm starting to feel tired and irritated, and starting to complain more often. It's not the work i'm complaining about, it's my colleague. His hissing and noise are getting on my nerves. It startes from when I step into the office at 930 till he finished everything. And now I can't the least be bothered to talk to him anymore.

He likes to not pick up his calls and it would be route to me. Like yesterday, there was this poor lady waiting for him to fax something to him! The lady sounded so pathetic! It's a friday! Ya we have work to do but she doesn't! Why can't he just get it done and over and let the lady go home. That was the first call. Half an hour later!! Imagine the girl waited and waited! I would just bloody come up and look for him! He refused to pick up and it was routed to me. The worse thing he had the cheek to tell me.

"Jocelyn, if the call is route to you( HELLO! Isn't it obvious it will EVENTUALLY route to me), say KC left!"

Damn! You bet I was so pissed off! I didn't even answer or picked up that stupid call!

I mean how much time can faxing take up?! And he was almost done with his work and I'm NOT!

He's just the typical kind of person who show favourtism. Thank God he's not my boss. Sometimes I really pity those people he shouted at. Like yesterday.

I better stop talking about him or else I'll just list out all the bad comments I have about him. Not that nice.

Like a flash, the first month of Jan 2007 has ended. Chinese new year is just round the corner. hmm... new clothes?! maybe not... we'll see about that. Oh and it's definitely the month of love.

About that I've something to say. But not now... cause i'm running late!

Bathing time!

No comments: