Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Just came back from lunch and am so lazy to start work but just sleep.

My jaws are feeling so tired after the 2 days of chewing gums to keep myself awake during working hours. To keep those eyes of mine wide open so that I won't missed out any single instructions.

It's only a wednesday but I have been working till 10+ for the past 2 days. With such a start,I'm not sure how is it gonna go for the next few days. I'm supposed to meet up with swee wah but have been going back on my words. Now for that I really have to apologise pal!

And CNY is not gonna make things go any better.

I'm tired and really need a break.

Somehow I feel that my health is deteriorating. I'm getting giddy spells all the while. And on monday I could almost faint from the gastric pain that was overbearing since lunchtime. Maybe fainting/collapsing won't be a good idea. At least I get a longer MC to stay home for a peaceful rest. hmm... sounds like I'm dying soon.

Anyways it's wednesday, hope it's a better day!

GO OFF EARLY!!!

No comments: