Saturday, March 03, 2007

Finally march has come. Have been in abn for 7 mths plus and how time flies.

Thinking back... I didn't know how I could survive those times when I was so stressed up and doing near 200 transactions alone. Staying to 10+ 11 almost everyday. Any healthy human would just fall sick. And I was almost on the verge of collapsing and giving up.

But well things are back in order now. Going back at 7 or 8 is more possible.

Probably God knew that I could not claim OT anymore from this month onwards. And have upgraded from giving one month notice to 3 months notice if I ever wanna quit.

No more OT claims and joining the 3 months notice for resignation club doesn't sound good at all huh.

But it would look good on my resume in future. Something that I can be proud of.

So I'm not sure if this promotion is good or not.

Well... will see how it goes. Guess it won't be that bad with God around.

Haven been updating for quite awhile. Busy with work and everything. Leave was well spent doing things that I should.

Had a good break... a long weekends last week. Took half day on friday and full day on monday. Monday was well spent with Jess. She's been here for almost a month and I haven got much time to spend with her since she came back from Perth.

Took the day off. And just like the good o'days, we went shopping like crazy. I spent like 200 over bucks buying.... a pair of jeans,a skirt, a wallet, 2 tops, 2 bags and 3 watches. if I didn't miss out anything it should be all. There was supposed to be a dinner gathering with her brother,my sisters and a couple of our friends. But thing just went the other way and in the end it was cancelled. And we went separate ways to meet our friends.

Wat else did I do.

Watched "Dreamgirls". DAMN! Hell of a good show! I wanna watch it again! well tat's if I have the time to. But I'm so gonna get the sound track. Best show ever.

Okies... gonna zionk out.

No comments: