Sunday, March 11, 2007

The nice and soothing "Killing me softly" from my windows media player is getting me so relax. And getting tipsy and lay back with the Susan wong's voice.

Jazz,Jazz. The wonderful relaxing effect it has on such a quiet night with just me and my lappie.

Time now is 11.58pm. Been wanting to update about what was going on in my life since 9? or maybe earlier. ha... but chatting and "Ugly Betty" has took it away. =)

So I'm back here trying to update this blog of mine.

Pretty good week. Work was ok. Knocking off slightly earlier as compared to the other times. 9pm. Not much of early I can talk about but still hoping for a better change.

Mid-march is coming and I've yet to do something so important. That is to sign up for Uni. I've everything planned. No. It was changing and changing. But now that I've decided, I'm afraid of taking a step forward.

The initial plan was to sign up and do full-time in marketing and leave ABN in july.Now it's to take part-time in marketing and continue to work full-time in ABN. But the problem is that I'm not sure to go for a course that goes along with my interest or a course that would guarantee a bright career prospect.

Probably interest would be a better choice. Anyways anyhow, we'll see. Gotta get it done real soon.

Anyways went to watch a concert at Esplande with Arvin yesterday. Performance by "Tower of Power". Really good band. Good vocalist,drummer. Every one were good. The crowd was good too. Everybody was dancing. "Young at heart" was what I could see yesterday.

The kind of music from dreamgirls. Found better choice of music. Thanks to Arvin's recommendation. Wouldn't have had such a good time. Made my 60 bucks worth it all.


And yeah some pics from "Dreamgirls".




Boy oh boy!! I love Keith Robinson!! They should just change the roles of Jamie Foxx(Jimmy) and Keith Robinson (C.C). But well come to think of it. I think I just had a change of mind! Cause in the show Jimmy was some big time arse! So C.C is too nice. We'll jsut leave it that way. He being the nice,charming and talented songwrite who produce music with da'soul! =)

Oh man. I love Blacks! Auds love whites.


Love this scence. Jennifer Hudson(played Effie white) was so passionate. Really touching scence. Being abandon and helpless with a lose of direction. Love the character,Effie.

Okies tat's all folks!

Ciaoz! =D

No comments: