Monday, March 12, 2007

The sound of my alarm intruded into my precious sleep and gave me the worse feeling I could ever wake up with.

I dragged myself out of my bed and walk sleepily to the bathroom to take my bath while thinking what would be the attire for the day. And so I decided to go for a lazy choice. One that I could just take from the cupboard and not iron.

Put it on but didn't exactly felt great.

Just when you know that monday blues are terrible enough, work has always gotta poke it's "nose" into it.

The HK system that I was using to process my transactions were super duper slow!! How slow? Slow enough that if it was a living thing, I would strangle him to death with all my patience already ran out. For 11 freaking hours, I had to bear with the system. Everybody was frustated.
And I had a high volume today, definitely more than 100, and processing alone. I stayed till 1015pm.

Am so tired and worn out now. Gonna have a good sleep. It's yet another day tml.

Okies before going to bed. Some photos to share when I went to bintan for team building.

View from our room




The swimming pool.

And yes!!! Our room!!!





Despite that,I still went ahead to take a photo there. =)

My best roomie for 2 nights!


No comments: