Friday, January 04, 2008

I've missed my last 2007 entry and first entry of 2008, it's the 4th day of 2008 and I've yet to come out with a proper new year resolution.

2007 just flew by unknowingly, and 2008 is here to say "Hi, I'm here to make you work harder! hahaha(evil laughter)."

Flash thoughts:
it's the last day of 2008, 2009 is here to say "congrats! you only have another 6 mths in this damn place!"

Bidding good-bye to 2007 wasn't a loud or happening one. Probably age is catching up. It was a moment of mix emotions. Sadness at 7pm, frustation at 9pm, laughter from 10pm - 2am.
Least there's laughter to be mention.
However sad,angry or happy the last moment of 2007 is, I'm all geared up for 2008.

Movie of the year 2007 (least to me):


















Almost every scene was filled with excitement. Getting audience so jumpy. Probably off the seats if that was possible.
Can't get my fav. scene upload due to Co's computer restrictions.
Overall 4stars out of 5.




No comments: