Tuesday, July 14, 2009

At the bf's house now.

Came over to wash Butsie's cage if not his sister will have to wash 3 cages.

Was the supp. paper today. I don't know what to say. Feel more at ease but hope that I can pass this paper. It's the last one already. Hope I don't have to re-module again. I'll need to pay 1.9k. It's insane.

Staying for dinner at his place. It's finally tues. Can't wait for friday to come. His booking out day. Miss him terribly the past couple of days. Didn't know that I would miss someone so much. Or even need someone so much before. It's just weird to not have him around me. But I'll slowly get used to it. oh well we'll have to.

But I don't really look forward to work tml, after taking a break for 16days. The thought of work just sucks but money... need me to say any further... Need to get the engine running again.

Gonna laze in his room before dinner... then it'll be time to head home and get ready for work tml... =(

Certainly hope I can wake up.

No comments: